Thursday, July 31, 2008

OH3 #327

Again, I am late with my write-up. I suck. I'll do a down-down for it or something.

#327 was Tico's Birthday Hash, and Dental DAMN!!'s naming hash (she was formerly No Name Amy), and I was only there from the circle on. I got some pics and videos, and they are all here. I don't have anything thoroughly brilliant to say (except wearing black jeans and a black linen shirt on a fucking hot day is a dumb idea), so I will just settle for linking you to the pics and videos.

News items:

1. I am haring this Saturday's hash. It will be my first hare. I am very excited. Check the calendar at http://www.nebraskahashing.com for details. I hope to see you there!

2. Flamboyatron is back! I will turn the trash-writing duties back over to him, and only fill in as needed if he is unavailable and asks me to do so. He'll be snarkier and funnier than I am anyway.

I still intend to take some pics and maybe write a few words every now and then, so check back if you're interested!

No comments: