Sunday, June 22, 2008

OH3 #325 Wedding Crash Hash Recap


The attendance was low due to the fact that so many hashers were attending the wedding of Path Defiler and Blowfish. So, of course, we crashed the wedding. Also, because so few of us were actually on trail, we did a "dead hare" and VW and Spring Loaded Pussy actually walked the trail with us.

Since they really "phoned in" their haring duties, I advised that my Hash Trash will be similarly low-effort.

I give you the OH3 #325 Wedding Crash Hash Recap, in haiku form:

Mosquitos bit us
The only thing that bit worse
Was the fucking trail

I'll be completely honest, though. Despite nearly losing my sneakers to a swamp, getting caught in the rain, being chewed on by mosquitos, and feeling completely out of place at the wedding reception of two people I have only met once before, I had a really great time.

Anyway, here are a number of pictures I took... and below is a video of Frodo and his daughters singing karaoke.




Attendees:

VW (hare)
Spring Loaded Pussy (hare)
Tico Taz
No Name Amy
Penguin Pucker
Hand Tossed (5 year-lapsed hasher returned from the grave!)
Bush Beer on Tap

1 comment:

Will said...

5-7-5 Classic!!!!!!